Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Brotherly Love

     As the last work day of the week winds down, I am eagerly anticipating my brothers homecoming! Gill actually only lives about 30 minutes away but it's far enough that we don't get to see each other very often. So as he is probably packing his overnight bag and making sure to bring along his girlfriends gifts, for me to wrap, I am planning our traditional Christmas Eve Eve. ;0)
     When Gill and Katie arrive tonight we'll go to town placing all those colorful packages under the tree. As the bubbly and beer start to flow, Mom and Dad will join in to watch Christmas Vacation and laugh our butts off. Most of these evenings have ended with my little brother, eight years my junior, and I talking til the wee hours of the morning. 
     Like my sister and I, Gill and I have a special bond and these moments are the one's that mean the world to me. I am so very happy that he has found Katie, because they truly complete one another, and I love that she goes with the flow and has become a part of our traditional fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment